Ashire Communications provides broad public relations services to the Williams College
of Business at Xavier University, one of the nation's top business schools. Here are highlights
of Ashire's work for the College:
- Generated news coverage for a campus speech by Procter & Gamble CEO Bob McDonald.
WCPO-Channel 9 covered the event.
- Wrote a story for BizEd, an international business education magazine, about a highly effective career development program at the Williams College of Business. Since publication, several U.S. business schools have started planning similar programs.
- Arranged for several publications to feature stories about research by Associate Dean Hema Krishnan. She studied turnover among women in top management jobs. The Cincinnati
- Prepared the entry that led to Jennifer Bush, who heads the MBA program, being named a 2009 finalist in the Athena Awards, sponsored by Cincy Magazine.
- Developed an 18-page media guide for the College so reporters can quickly find faculty
- Arranged for Dean Ali Malekzadeh to speak at the annual conference of U.S. business
journalists in Phoenix. These efforts helped raise the College's national profile.
- Prompted an in-depth story in The Cincinnati Enquirer about the College. The story focused on the increasing ties between the College and the business community, nurtured under the
leadership of Dean Ali Malekzadeh.
- Handled public relations for the Xavier Launch-a-Business Competition. In two years, our efforts helped to generate more than 300 proposals for new businesses and nonprofits. We also helped to coordinate the events that announced our winners. Bob Castellini, majority owner of
the Cincinnati Reds, gave a keynote address. Our publicity has drawn dozens of stories from
The Cincinnati Enquirer, WCPO-Channel 9, WXIX-Channel 19, WCET-TV, the
WILLLIAMS COLLEGE OF BUSINESS, XAVIER UNIVERSITY
Marketing Communications for Nonprofits & Other Great Causes
Elliot Grossman, President
email@example.com / 513-240-9801 / Loveland, Ohio